BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Evil Ventriloquist Dummy

The other day I did this Evil Ventriloquist Dummy makeup for my Halloween Series. It was a lot of fun, but Ventriloquist Dummies creep me out. lol.

First I took my glue stick and covered my eyebrows. After they dried I covered them with my maybelline concealer.
Then on my face I used my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville.
Next I applied my MAC Painterly Paint Pot to my eye lids. Then I applied Sugarpill's Tako on my lids and Urban Decay's Black dog on my crease. I then blended Sugarpill's Afterparty into the black dog. As a highlight I used Sugarpill's Tako.
Under my eyes I used my NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil to make my eyes look larger.
Then I applied Urban Decays 24/7 liquid liner  as eyeliner and to create my evil eyebrows.
I then applied false lashes to the top and bottom of my eyes.
For the freckles I also used the Urban Decay 247 liquid liner.
To contour my face I used MAC Embark eyeshadow.
Above the "fake cheek bones" I applied NARS Amour Blush.
On my lips used MAC Cherry lip Pencil and YSL #19 ( I believe its number 19, its the red one from the rouge vulumpte collection)
To lighten up my face a bit and bring out the contouring I used NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil to highlight.

I hope you guys like the look! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment